Friday, August 10, 2012

My dinner meal plan and shopping list week of 8-10-12

I am making my trip to the grocery store today and the farmer's market tomorrow and here is the list I'm taking with me:

Meal Plan Shopping list
Store Item $
FM eggs  
FM cucumbers  
FM zucchini  
FM squash  
FM 2 tomatoes  
FM cherry tomatoes  
FM white onion  
FM red onion  
FM carrots  
FM orange, yellow, red bell peppers  
FM 1 lb baby potatoes  
FM green beans  
FM brussel sprouts (or other veg for sides)  
WF organic mushrooms  
WM parsley  
WM organic romaine lettuce  
WM 2 avocado  
WM sweet potatoes  
WF organic turkey bacon  
WF 1.5 lb organic ground turkey  
WF organic chicken sausage links  
WM 16 oz organic chicken cutlet halves  
WF organicmonterey jack cheese  
WF clean whole grain corn tortillas  
WM ww mac noodles  
WM can organic  tomato sauce (3)  
WM can organic tomato paste  




Meals: 

Chicken enchiladas

Turkey MB with sauteed zucchini and side salad

Bacon mac n cheese with mixed veg and side salad

Chicken piccata with roasted veg and sweet potatoes

Vegetable tostadas

Breakfast for dinner: eggs, bacon, pancakes and/or toast

Summer vegetables with sausage and potatoes

WM= Walmart
WF= Whole Foods
FM= Farmers Market

I will post my recipes during the week as I make these meals to ensure family satisfaction.  And I will post an update with the prices after my shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment