Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fit Mama's Most Used, No-Fail Recipes 2012

As I got out my spaghetti/pizza sauce recipe this afternoon, I realized just how much I use that recipe.  The paper is covered in tomato sauce.  Yes, I like paper when I'm following my recipes.  I don't even know why I got out the recipe.  I have made it so many times, I know it by heart.  I realized that there are certain recipes I make over and over, my family's absolute favorites. Any given day I have at least one of these dishes working in the kitchen.  These recipes are guaranteed (by me) to be NO-FAIL!  SO, here they are:

Sides
Roasted GB - recipe found here on Skinnytaste.com



















Roasted Brussel Sprouts - recipe found here on my blog


















Zucchini Sticks - recipe found here on Skinnytaste.com (use homemade breadcrumbs, recipe found below)


















Cooking dry beans - recipe found here on my blog


















Whole wheat artisan bread - recipe found here on my blog


















Whole Wheat Bisquick (pancakes or waffles)- recipe found here from Gracious Pantry (the only change I make is that I use less milk.  You really don't need 2 full cups of milk, more like 1-1/4 c)


















Condiments/dressings/sauces/etc
Simple Spaghetti/Pizza sauce - recipe found here on my blog














Olive oil mayo - recipe here from clean eating mag

Lightened Up Goddess Dressing - recipe here on my fb page


















Whole wheat breadcrumbs - recipe found here on my blog


















Hummus - recipe found here on my blog









Salsa - recipe found here on my FB page


















Strawberry jam- recipe found here on my fb page














Main dish
Toddler chicken - recipe found here on my FB page


















Lemon-garlic chicken - recipe found here on my blog


















Butternut squash lasagna - recipe found here on gracious pantry (really wish I had a pic of this one!!!)

Whole wheat pizza - recipe found here on my blog


















Southwestern veggie paninis - recipe found here on my blog


















Slow cooker veggie Lasagna - recipe found here on my blog


















Quiche with homemade whole wheat crust - recipe found here on my blog (tastes way better than it looks in this pic.  Filling/topping possibilities are endless.  I like to peel/grate zucchini/squash and add it in.  It just looks like shredded cheese!)


















Weeknight spaghetti - recipe found here at Gracious Pantry (however I use less meat, usually just 1/2 lb organic beef or turkey)


















Snacks
Protein Bars - recipe found here on Gracious Pantry


















PB Balls - recipe found on here my blog


















Zucchini bread - recipe found here on my blog


















Banana bread - recipe found here on my blog














PB & J Smoothie - recipe found here on Clean Cuisine and More














Granola (bars/cereal) - recipe found here on my blog














Lara Bars - recipes found here on 100 days of real food














Trail Mix - recipe found here on my blog (possibilities are endless here too.  Just pick your fave nuts, seeds, some dried fruit, etc and mix it up!)


















Sweets
PB & chocolate chip flaxseed cookies- recipe found here on my blog









No comments:

Post a Comment